Tuesday, June 17, 2014

end of an era (?)

All right, faithful readers (aka anybody who reads posts on this blog if I don't advertise them on Facebook). If you're out there, I regret to inform you that I've decided to stop using this blog.

But never fear! It's really just that I've decided that having two blogs isn't really ideal, especially since frankly, I started this one purely for the sake of Chiba-kun Ambassadors (to help me get picked and to use if I did). I'm actually still a Chiba-kun Ambassador, but I decided for year two I should just merge this blog with my other existing Japan blog, so that's exactly what I did. All the posts (and comments, thanks Blogger) have been entirely transferred (except for this one), so we can just pretend that I've only had one blog all along!

Anyway, to hear about my second year as a Chiba-kun Ambassador and general adventures in Japan, from now on this is the place to go. If you've already been following both then it should feel like nothing has changed! よろしく〜

No comments:

Post a Comment